Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's next, Robe Fairy?

A very close friend of mine, just got a chance to read my blog. At least, i have one reader now! Yepey! Anyways, she called me when she read it and we talked a lot... about my dream, and about bathrobes and pajamas... :)

Within the conversation, she told me: you should also make your blog informational. Something that other people can also learn from it. She further said, that i should also add some more information about bathrobes, pajamas, sleepwear - as this is what my blog is about.

She said that by reading the title of my blog, one would think this is about a blog of bathrobes, pajamas or sleepwear that were worn by famous TV actors or worn by people on TV shows. Then, i think yah she's right.

So, i decided that my next future posts will be more informational. I will add more helpful tips, shopping tips, etc. I will add some information about bathrobes and pajamas - some substantial and relevant information that people can use when they research or wanted to buy a bath robe, or pajama maybe. I will definitely add pictures of robes or pajamas that were seen on TV. I will research those robes and find where you can purchase them. I will feature some stores where you can buy those robes or pjs your favorite actors or actresses are wearing. This will be interesting, i promise!

Then, i could be a robe or pajama fairy! I think robe fairy is more classy! I better change my blog screen name now! Anyways, as a robe fairy you can ask me anything you want and i will give it to you. I will educate you, i will help you in your shopping, i will advise you, i will do it for you if i have to... anything but not illegal stuff.

Keep checking my blog then, for more of the things you wish a fairy is there to help you. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment