Thursday, September 3, 2009

Introduction to Serious of Posts

Now, that i've finally committed to make this blog not only to entertain my readers but also to educate them. From now on, i'll start to post a series of informational articles related to my blog, which of course bathrobes and pajamas. Oh, don't make me forget about sleepwear. Some readers may argue that what is it that i'm going to tell you that you can't find online or general reference books? Well, i won't promise that the content of my post are unique or that you can't find them anywhere else. But what i can promise is that, my posts will try to cover all the major points of various references and combine them into one. Sounds difficult i know! But i'll try my very best. The content will try to cover everything and will be updated so often so for interested readers like you don't need to digg deep into various boring and vague references. No offense to those references. All you have to do is open internet explorer (or firefox or netscape) and browse my blog. Common' how hard can that be?

Again, keep checking from time to time. I'm still working on my drafts for these series of posts. Hopefully, you'll find them interesting or if not you'll learn something about it. Till here for now.

~ Robe Fairy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment